Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Day 2

Hello,
Welcome to Day 2 of my journey to the perfect student. Today I'm going to focus on getting a lot of things done. First thing is a recap from yesterday and I didn't accomplish much expect reading 100 pages of The Hobbit and did 3 Calculus. That is two things off of my to do list for yesterday and I think that is great. I think the hardest part for me is getting started. After I completed two out four things I felt really happy and full of energy. I have no clue what the day is going to have in store for me.

Today I really want to try super hard to completed my open tasks in my bullet journal. I have two doctors appointment next week and that means I really have to get a lot done today and during this long weekend. If I completed everything that I want for today I want to have the whole evening to myself. That includes redoing my nails which is something that needs to be done, because these nails are nasty.

Some of the self care I want to implement today is following a morning routine, eat snacks in between meals, drink 4 bottles of water, and do some yoga. I also want to clean my room which I would consider a self-care habit/task. One of major goals this year is to take care of myself and focus on me.

A few posts that you should be looking out for are a morning routine and what backpack am I buying for college. Because yes, college is going to be here before I know it and I want to get as much shopping done before I leave. I will also be doing tons of college related posts for the upcoming senior year.

Again, I have no clue where this is heading, but I hope it's too something good. I also would like to point out that you will be seeing these posts a day late, so today is the 17th as I'm writing this. You can follow me on all my social media @chey_ouatar. This is a lame conclusion, but until I come with something better, this is what I have.

Have a Nice Day,
Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment