Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Day 3: A Very Busy Day

Yesterday was Friday the 24th and I completed almost everything on my task list. This alone made me so happy and it feels really good being able to complete the items in my bullet journal. Today is going to be another busy day and I want to toss in some blog related things. I also really want to try to get everything on my to do list completed before dinner, which is around 5 o'clock for me.

I think a big contributor to my productivity yesterday was switching up where I work. This alone did wonders, but I downloaded the app Forest as well. The app insures that I won't go on something else on phone. By the way I'm no sponsored by them, I'm going to keep using the app to see if it works me, hopefully it will. If it does I will be giving a full review on it.

Another big thing that is starting to happen is I am sticking to my bullet journal!!! Typically  if I don't complete the said tasks for the day I will be too hard on myself. After doing it for about a week, I think it's sticking, but we will see. I bought another one just in case. I also bought some things to start hand lettering, which I have always wanted to do.

Sadly, I am still overwhelmed with the amount of things I have to do. I am determined not to let my anxiety get to me. In the past it has prevented me from doing cool experiences that would have been wonderful for me. I haven't really found anyways of coping with it while I am working. Hopefully that will change.

Have a wonderful day,
Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment