Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Introduction


Hello, my name is Cheyenne and I run a book blog called Once Upon A Time A Review, which is a book blog. Sadly, these past few months I haven’t been doing much of everything. I have been having a horrible time staying focus and getting motivated to anything. The biggest to contribution to this is my anxiety and I’m actually going to get help with that next month 
Senior year is quickly coming to an end meaning I really need to do my best these last couple months.A Journey to the Perfect Student is a way for me to hold myself accountable and share what I am doing. In hopes that it might help someone else and maybe someone will help me. I have no clue how this blog is going to work, but I’m going to do it. 
-Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment